$1,000 - $2,500 per night, $10,000 -$20,000 per month
• Over 2300 sf
• 3 bedrooms
• 3.5 bathrooms
• Patio with access to two guest bedrooms
• Laundry room
• Small office
• Vaulted ceilings on the main level
• Wood burning fireplace
• Stone floor entry
This light and spacious townhome offers the convenience of a short stroll to restaurants, shopping, rivers, trails, parks, and The Gondola in the Winter. Located in the small Black Swan complex which is wooded for privacy and provides additional outdoor space. The entire third floor is a private master suite plus two guest suites on the entry level. Vaulted ceilings offer views of Aspen Mountain from the master and the main living areas. A great place to relax and enjoy Aspen!
Entry Level (ground floor):
• Office with a single bed which could be used for overflow.
• Guest bedroom #1: queen bed with en suite bathroom, access to patio, and flat screen TV.
• Guest bedroom #2: two full beds with en suite bathroom, access to patio, and flat screen TV.
Main Level (second floor):
• Open living space to the kitchen, dining room, living room, and deck.
• Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and wood cabinets.
• Living room has flat screen TV, wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings and lots of light.
• Dining room table seats 10 people.
• Separate den area with sofas, a half bathroom and entertainment system.
Upper Level (third floor):
• Private Master Suite with flat screen TV and additional sitting area, with en suite bathroom with double vanity, bathtub and shower.